Your browser does not support JavaScript!

Brian Pothier

The Fellowship of Christian Athletes engages coaches and athletes to grow in their faith and sport.

Get In Touch

Brian Pothier

NHL Defenseman Brian Pothier tells his story in the first FCA Hockey Podcast.


Click Here to Download




12 comments (Add your own)

1. Pops Ryan wrote:
It was interesting that Brian steers us away from the desires of a 'mountain top' experience. When I played that was always my dream, and now as a college coach I need to be aware that the top of the mountain is a rather lonely place - the folks that we need to touch with our beliefs are much closer to ground level. I always liked Brian because he is an American born NHL'er. Now I like him for a much more significant reason.

Mon, May 31, 2010 @ 5:58 PM

2. wrote:

Mon, May 31, 2010 @ 6:57 PM

3. wrote:
Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it
and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 5:14 AM

4. Ellloalay wrote:
Ce Que Priligy Generique Is Doxycycline The Same As Amoxicillin Metronidazole 500mg Tablets Amazon [url=http://cialgeneri.com]cialis 5mg[/url] Vriligy

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 5:38 PM

5. wrote:
It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 11:01 AM

6. wrote:
Excellent way of telling, and pleasant post to take data about my presentation focus,
which i am going to present in institution of higher education.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 6:46 AM

7. wrote:
Excellent goods from you, man. I've take into account
your stuff prior to and you are just extremely great.
I actually like what you have got here, certainly like what you're
saying and the best way by which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue
to take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you.
That is actually a tremendous web site.

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 7:28 AM

8. wrote:
Hello, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact
excellent, keep up writing.

Fri, November 22, 2019 @ 12:11 AM

9. wrote:
We stumbled over here by a different website and thought
I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i
am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

Thu, November 28, 2019 @ 6:39 AM

10. wrote:
whoah this weblog is fantastic i really like studying your posts.

Stay up the great work! You realize, lots of people are
looking round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

Sun, December 15, 2019 @ 7:40 AM

11. wrote:
For latest information you have to go to see world-wide-web and on world-wide-web I found this site as a best site for hottest
updates.

Wed, January 1, 2020 @ 6:29 AM

12. wrote:
It's difficult to find educated people for this topic, however, you
sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 5:18 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.